3M™ Peltor™ X2P3E Cap-Attached Earmuffs, Hearing Conservation, 10 EA/Case
The X-Series earmuffs are 3M’s latest advancement in hearing conservation. New technologies in comfort, design and protection all come together in this groundbreaking earmuff line. The X2P3E is a lightweight, low profile earmuff designed for protection against low-to-moderate level industrial noise and other loud sounds.
- A universal mounting attachment fits most hard hats
- Stainless steel band construction resists bending and warping to offer consistent pressure over prolonged wearing periods
- Earcup pivot points tilt for optimum comfort and efficiency
- Replaceable ear cushions and foam liners (hygiene kit HYX2)
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)a 24 dB. CSA Class A
*The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided.
Hearing Protection Solutions Made Innovatively Easy™.
|Hong Kong||3M Personal Protective Equipment & Fall Protection Marketing Manager||Alice Leung||Tel: 2806 6111
|Hong Kong||3M Personal Protective Equipment & Fall Protection Sales Manager||Escher Leung||Tel: 2806 6111
|Hong Kong||3M Personal Protective Equipment & Fall Protection Senior Account Manager||Kenenth Tam||Tel: 2806 6307