- Non-reflective, black matte border
- Superior color day and night
- Durable, patterned surface
- Extended Season Applications: Now you can extend your striping season with Series 380I ES tape! Series 380I ES tape offers “Extended Season” applications outside the typical tape season with use of 3M™ Stamark™ Surface Preparation Adhesive P-50 and can be
- Ease of Application: Surface preparation adhesive is not required during the 3M Climate Guide-defined application season for Series 380I ES tape. Elimination of a surface preparation adhesive requirement allows agencies with strict environmental regulatio
- Increase and Extend Productivity: Series 380I ES tape can be applied quickly with elimination of the surface preparation adhesive step. And, by using suface preparation adhesive early and late season, the striping season can be extended by several months.
- Air and surface temperature of 40 degrees Fahrenheit and rising--see Information Folder 5.7 for additional details
L385ES is the non-reflective black border portion of 3M™ Stamark™ Contrast Marking Tape L380I-5ES, available in non-linered and linered versions with pressure sensitive, "early season" adhesive.
Abrasion-resistant microcrystalline ceramic beads bonded in a highly durable polyurethane topcoat