This economical N95 disposable particulate welding respirator helps provide respiratory protection for applications where metal fumes may be present. It features 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve, braided headband and adjustable M-noseclip for added comfort.
The lightweight, disposable N95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for applications such as welding, soldering and other operations in which metal fumes may be present. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media, designed for ease of breathing.
The proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve reduces heat build up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. The soft inner material provides added comfort while the cup shape design makes the respirator spacious and durable. M-Noseclip adjusts easily for fewer pressure points and greater comfort.
- 2-pack designed for vending
- Protects products in vending environment and process
- N95 Approved for certain non-oil based particles
- Economical filtering facepiece particulate welding respirator
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
- Soft inner materials
- Flame resistant as demonstrated per modified ASTM D2859 (not a substitute for a faceshield)
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- M-Noseclip adjusts easily for fewer pressure points and greater comfort.
- Braided headbands help provide a secure fit
- Suggested applications: Welding, torch cutting, brazing, and soldering
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdicti
|Hong Kong||3M Personal Protective Equipment & Fall Protection Marketing Manager||Alice Leung||Tel: 2806 6111
|Hong Kong||3M Personal Protective Equipment & Fall Protection Sales Manager||Escher Leung||Tel: 2806 6111
|Hong Kong||3M Personal Protective Equipment & Fall Protection Senior Account Manager||Kenenth Tam||Tel: 2806 6307